Acceptable use of our services
Our Terms and policies. You must use our Services in accordance with our published Terms and Policies. If we disable your account due to a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
Legal and acceptable use. You must access our Services and use them only for legal, authorized and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or help others use) our Services in ways that: (a) violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of Quotizando, our users or others, including the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or author or other rights of property; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, aggressive, racially or ethnically offensive, or that promote or encourage behavior that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including the promotion of violent crime ; (c) imply the publication of falsehoods, misstatements or misleading statements; (d) impersonate another person; (e) involve the sending of illegal or inadmissible communications, such as mass messaging, automatic messaging, automatic dialing and similar methodologies; or (f) imply any other non-personal use of our Services unless we authorize otherwise.
Damage to Quotizando or our users. You must not (and must not help others) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of our Services, or distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, execute or otherwise exploit our Services in unacceptable ways or not authorized, or in ways that affect us, harm or harm us, our Services, our systems, our users or others. Neither do you, directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works, decompile or extract code from our Services; (b) send, store or transmit a virus or other harmful computer code through our Services or on them; (c) obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) interrupt or interfere with the integrity or performance of our Services; (e) create accounts for our Services through automated or unauthorized means; (f) collect information about our users in any unacceptable or unauthorized manner; (g) sell, resell, rent or charge for our Services; or (h) distribute or make available our Services in a network where they could be used on several devices at the same time.
Maintain the security of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your device and your Quotizando account, and you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or failure of your account or our Services.
Third party service
Our Services may allow you to access, use or interact with websites, applications, content and other third-party products and services. For example, you may choose to use third-party data backup services (such as iCloud or Google Drive) that integrate with our Services or interact with a button to share content on a third-party website that allows you to send information to your Quotizando contacts. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own terms and privacy policies will govern the use of such services.
Your rights. Quotizando does not claim ownership of the information you submit for your Quotizando account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your Quotizando account or through our Services, as well as the right to grant rights and licenses in our Terms.
Quotizando Rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, commercial images, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, commercial images, patents and other intellectual property rights, unless you obtain our explicit permission and only in compliance with our brand regulations.
Your license to Quotizando. In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant Quotizando an international, non-exclusive, royalty-free license that can be sublicensed and transferred to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display and execute information (including content) that you upload , present, store, send or receive through our Services. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating and providing our Services (such as allowing us to display your profile picture and alias, transmit your messages, store games and personal data on our servers for an indefinite period of time).
Quotizando License to you. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license that can not be sublicensed or transferred to use our Services, subject to our Terms and in accordance with them. This license is granted for the sole purpose of allowing you to use our Services, in the manner stipulated in our Terms. You will not be granted licenses or rights implicitly or in any other way, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
Report of infringement of third parties to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
To report claims for infringement of third parties to copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, please let us know via email. We can cancel your Quotizando account if you repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of other people.
YOU DECIDE TO USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ABSENCE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER CODE TYPE. HARMFUL. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES ARE OPERATIONAL, ERROR-FREE, PROTECTED OR SECURE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FUNCTIONS, THE SERVICES AND THE INTERFACES THAT OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND ARE NOT OBLIGED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU RELEASE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND OUR DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND AGENTS (AS A WHOLE, THE “PARTS OF QUOTIZANDO”) FROM ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, DEMAND, CONTROVERSY OR CONFLICT (AS A WHOLE, “CLAIM”) “) AND DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATED, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY. DISCLAIMER OF ANY RIGHT WHICH YOU MAY HAVE UNDER ARTICLE 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE SIMILAR STANDARD OR LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, WHICH INDICATES THAT: A GENERAL WAIVER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR DISCLAIMS OR DOES NOT SUSPECT THAT EXIST IN YOUR FAVOR AT THE TIME OF THE EXECUTION OF THE WAIVER, WHICH, IF KNOWN, WILL HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Limitation of liability
THE PARTIES OF QUOTIZANDO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATED, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THESE TERMS, US OR OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF THERE HAS BEEN WARNING TO THE PARTIES OF QUOTIZANDO OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT THESE DAMAGES ARE CAUSED. OUR JOINT RELATED RESPONSIBILITY, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH OUR TERMS, WE OR OUR SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE VALUE OF ONE WITH NINETY-NINE EUROS (1.99 EUR) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS. THAT IS HIGHER. THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES AND THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE LAWS OF SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES AND, THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY PROVISION WHICH ESTABLISHES OTHERWISE IN OUR TERMS, IN SUCH CASES, THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES OF QUOTIZANDO SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
NEITHER QUOTE NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN QUOTIZANDO WILL ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE TRADING AS A RESULT OF THE RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS APP, INCLUDING DATA, QUOTATIONS, GRAPHICS AND NEWS. PLEASE, BE FULLY INFORMED OF THE RISKS AND COSTS ASSOCIATED TO THE OPERATIONS IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS, ONE OF THE INVESTMENT FORMS THAT HAVE THE MOST RISKS. QUOTIZANDO REMINDS YOU THAT THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS APP ARE NOT NECESSARILY IN REAL TIME OR ACCURATE. ALL PRICES OF SHARES, INDICES, FUTURES, CURRENCIES, ETC. THEY ARE INDICATIVE AND ARE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR PURCHASES. QUOTIZANDO DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSSES THAT YOU COULD INCURRECT AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THESE DATA. THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY ITS VERSION IN SPANISH, WHICH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL THAT THERE IS ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THE VERSION IN SPANISH AND THE VERSION IN OTHER LANGUAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Parties from Quotizando of any obligation, damage, loss and expense of any kind (including costs and reasonable attorneys fees) related, derived or connected in any way with any of the following points : (a) your access to our Services or your use of them, including the information provided in connection with them; (b) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms; or (c) any erroneous statement on your part. You will cooperate to the extent that we require it, in order to defend or solve any Claim.
Forum and jurisdiction. You agree that you will resolve any Claim that you have with us related, derived or connected in some way with our Terms, we or our Services (denominated, individually, “Conflict” and, collectively, “Conflicts”) exclusively in the Spanish Courts of the city of Toledo (Spain), and you agree to subject yourself to the personal jurisdiction of said courts with the purpose of litigating said Conflicts.
Current legislation. The laws of the Spanish state govern our Terms, as well as any Conflict, whether in a court or arbitration, that may arise between you and Quotizando, independently of the provisions on conflicts of laws.
Availability and termination of our services
Availability of our Services. Our Services can be interrupted, even for maintenance, repairs or updates, or for equipment or network failures. We may discontinue any or all of our Services at any time, including some features and compatibility with certain devices and platforms. Our Services may be affected by events beyond our control, such as natural disasters and other events of force majeure.
Termination. We may modify, suspend or terminate your access to our Services or your use of them at any time and for any reason, for example, if you violate the letter or spirit of our Terms or cause damages or risks, or perform any action that leaves us legally exposed to us, our users or other people. The following provisions will survive the termination of your relationship with Quotizando: “Licenses”, “Disclaimers”, “Limitation of Liability”, “Indemnification”, “Conflict Resolution”, “Availability and Termination of Our Services” and “Other ”
- Unless a mutual agreement between you and us stipulates otherwise, our Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to Quotizando and our Services, and supersede any prior agreement.
- We may ask you to accept additional terms for some of our Services in the future, which will govern in the event that there is a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution or use in any country where such distribution or use could violate local law or subject us to regulations from another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country.
- You will comply with all trade sanctions laws and export controls applicable in Spain and outside of Spain (“Export laws”). You will not export, re-export, provide or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, our Services: (a) to any individual, entity or country where prohibited by the Export Laws; (b) to anyone on the lists of parties with restrictions from the government of Spain or any other government; or (c) for any purpose prohibited by the Export Laws, including nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missile technology applications without the required governmental authorizations. You will not use or download our Services if you are in a restricted country, if you currently appear in any list of parties with restrictions from the government of Spain or any other government, or for any purpose prohibited by the Export Laws, and you will not hide your location from through an IP proxy connection or other methods.
- Our Terms are written in Spanish of Spain. Any translated version is provided exclusively for your convenience. In case there are discrepancies between the original version in Spanish and a translated version of our Terms, the original version in Spanish is the binding document.
- Any modification or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent.
- We can modify or update these Terms. We will notify you of modifications to our Terms, as appropriate, and update the “Last Modified” date at the top of our Terms. By continuing your use of our Services, you confirm your acceptance of our Terms, with any modification. If you do not agree with our Terms and its modifications, you must stop using our Services. Please review our Terms from time to time.
- All of our rights and obligations in our Terms are freely assigned to any of our affiliates, in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities or new owners.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to any third party without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
Except as provided herein, our Terms do not grant any third party beneficiary rights.
- If we do not demand compliance with any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms is considered illegal, invalid or, for any reason, unenforceable, such provision may be excluded from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, except as provided below in the “Severability” section.
- We reserve all rights that we have not expressly granted you. In certain jurisdictions you may have rights as a consumer and, our Terms are not intended to limit such legal rights as a consumer that may not be waived by contract.
- We always value your comments or suggestions about Quotizando and our Services, but you must understand that we could use them without obligation to compensate for them (in the same way that you have no obligation to provide them).
Respect for your privacy is part of our DNA. Since we started Quotizando, we aspire to develop our services with a set of solid privacy principles in mind.
Quotizando receives or collects information from our users when we operate and provide our Services, including during installation, access or use of our Services.
Information that you provide
- The information of your account. Currently it is not necessary to create any account to install and use this App, so you do not have to provide us with any information expressly. We only collect from your mobile phone, if you give us explicitly that permission, an identifier for sending messages. We also collect your language and the country in which you are.
- Your Portfolios The organization of quotes inquiries as well as the generation of your own Portfolio is not sent to any server. They only remain on your mobile phone and are only accessible by our App.
- Customer Service. You can provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages and how to contact you so that we can offer you our customer service. For example, you can send us an email with information related to the performance of our application or other problems.
Information collected automatically
- Use and registration information. We collect information related to performance, diagnosis and service. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others through our Services and similar data), log files, as well as reports and performance logs, website, bugs and diagnostics.
- Information about transactions. If you pay for our Services we can receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including those from the app stores or third parties that process your payment.
- Information about your connection and devices. We collect information specific to your device when you install, access or use our Services. This includes information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address and mobile network information, including the phone number and device identifiers. We collect information about the location of your device if you use our location features, as well as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, see nearby places or those that others have shared with you and the like for diagnosis and troubleshooting purposes, for example, if you have difficulties with the function of our application to share your location.
- Information about status messages. We collect information about your status changes in your profile and online in our Services.
Third party information
- Information that others provide about you. We receive information that other people provide us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they can provide your phone number from the contact list of your mobile phone (just as you can provide theirs).
- External suppliers. We work with external suppliers that help us operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer help services for our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our applications, offer our infrastructure, delivery and other systems, provide map and location information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services and market our Services. These third-party providers can provide us with information about you in certain circumstances; For example, app stores can send us reports that help us diagnose and solve problems with the service.
- Thirdparty services. We allow you to use our Services in relation to third-party services. If you use our Services with such third-party services, we may receive information about you from them. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own terms and privacy policies will govern the use of such services.
How we use the information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer help services for our Services.
- Security. We verify accounts and activities, nd promote security inside and outside of our Services, through the investigation of suspicious activities or infractions of our Terms, as well as to ensure that our Services are used legally.
- Zero third party banner ads. We do not temporarily allow third party banner ads if you have contributed a contribution to Quotizando. If you do not contribute or if the period without advertising for contributing has been extinguished, you authorize Quotizando to distribute advertising through our application and Services.
Information that you and we share
You share your information while using our Services and communicate through them, and we share your information to help us operate, improve, understand, personalize, support and market our Services.
- Information about your account. Only the language you have selected (and the country to which you belong).
- External suppliers. We work with external suppliers that help us operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer help services for our Services. When we share information with external providers, we require you to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your express permission.
- Thirdparty services. When you use third party services that are integrated with our Services, these third parties can receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), they will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third party service connected through our Services, you may be providing information directly to that third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own terms and privacy policies will govern the use of such services.
Assignment, change of control and transfer
Administration of your information
If you want to manage, change, limit or delete your information, we allow you to do it through the following tools:
- Services adjustments. You can change the settings of our Services to manage certain information available to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups and broadcast lists, or use our blocking feature to manage the users you communicate with
Legislation and protection
We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond in accordance with applicable laws or regulations, legal processes or governmental requests; (b) require compliance with our Terms or any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential infractions; (c) detect, investigate, impede and address fraud and other illegal activities or technical or security problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our users, Quotizando or others.
Our global operations
Updates to our policy
Check this section if you want to contact us.